Monday 21 February 2011

My school days

Every person comes across certain incidents and experiences in his life which make his life worth living, be it during his childhood, youth or adult phase. In fact, every phase of life add different colours to it. I cherish the school days when our mentors taught us how 1 plus 1 becomes 2 !! I remember the harsh- looking and very strict maid in our school who used to dress our fellow naughty boy classmates with girlish attires (as a form of punishment) and let everybody make fun of them. Luckily, I was never one of them, although I was not that quite kind of child. One fine morning, I started my school time with a couple of good punches and kicks  right at the big belly of one of my classmates for taking my notebooks home without asking me. Now, I wonder at my reaction ( may be "over reaction" will be appropiate). One day, on my way back to home after school, a perplexed horse came running behind me when I got the biggest shock of my life. I started screaming thinking that the poor horse was going to eat me that day.-) The sound of his hooves were ringing at my ears for many days.

1 comment:

  1. nice poem,hi i am new to blogger if u want to check my blog u can check.

    ReplyDelete